VOLUNTEER with our Team
Omafuru Foundation is a non-governmental and non-profit organization committed to promoting academic excellence, hard work, creativity and the awareness of environmental sustainability among young students. To support our goals, we organize five main activities:
- Weekly (term time) Book Clubs
- Annual book fairs to mark World Book Day
- Annual essay writing competitions to mark World Environment Day
- Annual Spelling Bee competitions
- Annual Scholarship Scheme/Academic Awards
Volunteering is a noble endeavor that demonstrates your commitment to the community and a willingness to work for the betterment of others.
Joining our team at Omafuru Foundation will afford you the perfect platform to change the world without spending lots of money.
Your application to become a volunteer will be considered based on: previous experience, education, skill and passion that would be useful in the pursuance of our objectives.
Become a Volunteer
Take a few minutes to fill this form so we can reach out to you.